Once you have added a user to your account you can grant the user access to one or more of your companies.
To grant a user access:
- Log into SliQ Invoicing Online and select the company you want a user to access.
- Click on the Setup button in the left toolbar to load the Setup page.
- Click on the Manage Users link to load the Manage Users page.
- If you haven’t already done so, add the user to your account as described in the Add a User help article.
- In the list of users, click the Grant Access button for the user you wish to grant access.
SliQ will then allow you to confirm the contents of an invite email and email the invite to the user.
When the user next logs into SliQ Invoicing Online they will be able to select the company.
To set permissions for the user when accessing the company, see: